Sunday, June 27, 2021

Music I like

So besides "normal" music there are other music I like.  I am not sure you would consider this, music, but I love Haka. 

It is actually a  a war dance of the Maori people of New Zealand.  It is also a great honor for it to be performed  for a person. 

Here are two that I love the most. 

I find the top two to be very emotional and I would probably cry if I did not have dry eyes.

High school Haka

Military funeral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are good ones too.

Military course completion

They surprise the maori bride with a haka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pipes and Drums are another favorite! 

Edinburgh Military Tattoo

I know, you either love it or hate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like some Gregorian chants, but I could not find any I liked, but I found this. lol Sounds of Silence-Gregorian


And this should be at the top of the list, I love it!  I love the video too.

Wolf Totem-Hu


I guess that's enough for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment