Thursday, July 4, 2024

Family medical history

 I guess I will write down what I know about our medical history.

My family

Mother - Margaret - Cancer, liver-lung. Over active thyroid. Appendicitis 

Father - John - Cancer. High blood pressure -Heart Attack

Sister Peggy - Dementia

Sister Barbara - Cancer - alcoholic

Brother Charles - alcoholic - high blood pressure

Brother Thomas - High blood pressure

Daughter - Skin cancer

 Maternal Side of the Family.

Great Grandmother, Bridget -  Brain Cancer

Grandmother - Mary - Diabetees

Grand Aunt - Rita- AAA - Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm

Uncle Charlie - AAA - Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm

Aunt - Mae - Cancer, AAA- Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm

2 Cousins had skin cancer


Paternal Side of the family

Grandfather - Michael - Throat cancer

Aunt Mary -  Cancer



I will edit this as I remember more...


No comments:

Post a Comment