Friday, September 20, 2024

Final farewells...?


I followed a number of people with cancer. Many of them are now pain free and dancing on the other side. Many of them were so young. very sad. 

One lady spent her time crossing things off her bucket list.  I don't have one. My dream was to see England, I did that.  She also spent her time writing friends and family letters to give to them when she died. This ladies mother still has not read her letter. I thought about this. But decided not to do it.

They all know I love them. I am proud of them.  They are unique and special.

I feel like reading those letters would only make them more sad, so the letter writing would be more for the cancer person than to the people she was giving them to. I could be wrong but that's my thoughts. 


1 comment: