Friday, August 9, 2024

Dreaming Crazy dreams

 



When I first started taking the Narc, I was having weird dreams, most of them in color. I usually have black and white dreams. 

I had dreams of Marie Curie, I had them about 3 nights in a row. Of all the people to dream about!

In my dreams I was watching how radiation changed things...the color of clothes and it would change hard plastic dolls into rubber ect. I finally said to myself, ok, no more dreams about Marie. 

I did not know she had some Quotes she was famous for. I looked at them and decided this was my favorite quote of hers.

" Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less."

I did have other weird dreams, I was in a very small shop. I want to say it was a tea shop. It was in rubble, like damaged in a war or some disaster.  Broken cups and saucers, pottery. Trying to clear it out. I don't want to do it, but I have to start somewhere.

Another dream, I went to see my friend Cheryl. She was going to a play and I  was wishing her a good time on her trip to the city to see the play. But then I found out I was going to see the play too.And then I found out I was going to be in the play with all them! I was excited and upset at the same time, I can't act, I don't think I  can even memorize lines! I don't have many lines, thankgoodess. We are all on the train heading for the city.

I am still adjusting my medication, I am not taking so much narco right now, so my dreams have not been too weird and most I can't remember them on waking, I just know I was dreaming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment